SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff MTS, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 11409 Post 2023
Department : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Total Posts : 11409
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for the vacancy of SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022. All the candidates who are interested in this SSC Matric Level MTS & Havaldar 2022 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, and all other information…
- Application Begin : 18/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 17/02/2023 upto 11 PM Only
- Pay Fee Online Last Date : 19/02/2023
- Correction Date : 23-24 February 2023
- CBT Exam Date Paper I : April 2023
- Paper II Exam Date: Not Published
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 – 27 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Multi Tasking & Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2022.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam Eligibility
Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS)
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized
- Walking :
- Male : 1600 Meter in 15 Min.
- Female : 1 Km in 20 Min.
- Height :
- Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CMS
- More Details Read the Notification
- Chest Male : 81-86 CMS
How to Fill Online Form :
- Staff Selection Commission Are Released Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical & Havaldar Exam 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 18 January 2023 to 17 February 2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Apply Online for MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Leave a Reply